TNT: Appraiser Q&A and Market Update
No CE Credit Hours Available | Cost: FREE
February 17 | 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
TNT Dripping Springs
RSVP To: Donna.LaFitte@TexasNationalTitle.com
Topics for discussion include:
- What are best practices for real estate agents who want to price a property correctly in this current market?
- How appraisers factor in a decelerating market when looking at comps and deciding the value of a property.
- How does new commercial development, new roads, etc. effect the value of adjacent residential property.
- Explain the value that exterior features bring or don’t bring: pool, detached pavilion, solar panels, lot topography.
- Best practices to help your buyers and sellers and allowable ways to communicate with appraisers.
- Appraiser Q&A with agents
Course Instructor: Doug Rives | SRA / i Appraisal
Lunch will be provided by: Mario Gomez
Mortgage Loan Officer / NMLS ID#571602
UFCU Mortgage Services