Austin Title: Cash Flow For Real Estate Investors: 3 Hours of CE Credit via Zoom with Matthew Posey
When: Thursday, March 16th, 2022
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Instructor: Matthew Posey
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to pay for this course as well as the Zoom Link to join the class.
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), investors currently represent 20% of the buyers in the housing market. That means one out of every five homebuyers today is purchasing a home to earn a profit on the home as an investment property.
1. How to understand house price fluctuations, and the state of the current housing and mortgage markets
2. How to understand the rules about buying properties in an LLC, and why it matters
3. How to understand the rules about buying properties using IRA funds, and why it matters
4. How to understand Cap Rates and NOI, and why it matters
5. How to calculate cash on cash and internal rate of return (IRR)
6. How to compare financial options for real estate investors
7. How to follow the seven keys of profitable real estate investment and achieve predictable results for investor clients
8. How to benefit tenants and investors with the Rent-to-Own and Sale-Leaseback strategies
You’ll walk away with some valuable information to help your real estate investor clients make smarter real estate and financial choices.
Course provided by CMPS Institute / License #10155 / TREC #36296