Austin Title: Mortgage Math Camp: 3 Hours of CE Credit Zoom with Matthew Posey
When: Thursday, February 9th, 2023
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Instructor: Matthew Posey
Register in advance for this class here:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to pay for the course as well as how to join the Zoom meeting.
Cash Flow Planning for Millennials & First-Time Homebuyers
There are nearly 80 million “millennials” in the US who will represent more than one in five homebuyers over the next five years. This workshop provides an inside look into various cash flow planning techniques for this next generation of homebuyers.
• Market update and demographics of today’s first-time homebuyer
• How to conduct a buy vs. rent analysis
• How lenders calculate income, liabilities and debt-to-income ratios
• How lenders evaluate assets• How lenders evaluate the property (collateral)
• How lenders evaluate credit
• How lenders evaluate occupancy
TAKE AWAY – Agents will walk away with some valuable information to help millennials and first-time homebuyers make smarter home buying choices.
Course provided by CMPS Institute / License #10155 / TREC #36295