|1 Hour CE Credit via Zoom
When: Thursday, June 1st, 2023
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Instructor: Matt Posey
It’s hard to explain the mortgage markets and discuss interest rates when we are unclear on what affects the mortgage market and where mortgage rates come from. This 1-hour CE class will teach you the factors that make up mortgage interest rates and the key reports that move the market.
• Where do mortgage interest rates come from?
• Find out why mortgage interest rates move with the bond market
• The “BIG 3” reports that move mortgage rates
• The rate movements during times of recession vs. inflation
• Learn what the outlook is for mortgage interest rates moving forward
Course #40556/Provider #10155/1 CE Hours