TNT: Guide to Housing, Finance and Mortgage Markets
TREC Course #46170 | 1 Credit Hour | Cost: $10 | Click Here to Register Online
The online meeting URL and entry instructions will be relayed upon registration confirmation. Course will be held via Zoom videoconference.
October 3 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Course Description: Guiding our clients through the rollercoaster market changes can be difficult, especially if you don’t fully understand these changes yourself. This 1-hour CE course will help you better understand what factors change the mortgage and financial markets to be a better guide to your client.
• The state of the current housing and mortgage markets
• Where do mortgage rates come from?
• Evaluate the mindset of prospective buyers in fluctuating markets
• Housing market trends
• Discuss rent vs. buy and market “timing”
• How to better use your knowledge to have great conversations that grow your business
Course Instructor: Matthew Posey, AXIA Home Loans / Provider #10155