TNT: Cash Flow for Real Estate Investors
TREC Course #31895| 3 Credit Hours | Cost: $30 | Click Here to Register Online
The online meeting URL and entry instructions will be relayed upon registration confirmation. Course will be held via Zoom videoconference.
September 20 | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
During this workshop, we’ll discuss
- How to understand house price fluctuations, and the state of the current housing and mortgage markets.
- How to understand the rules about buying properties in an LLC, and why it matters.
- How to understand the rules about buying properties using IRA funds, and why it matters.
- How to understand Cap Rates, NOI, and why it matters.
- How to calculate cash on cash and internal rate of return.
- How to compare financial options for real estate investors.
- How to follow the 7 keys of profitable real estate investment and achieve predictable results for investors.
- How to benefit tenants and investors with the Rent-to-Own and Sale-Leaseback strategies.
You’ll walk away with some valuable information to help your real estate investor clients make smarter real estate and financial choices.
Course Instructor: Matthew Posey, AXIA Home Loans / Provider #10155