TNT: Market Update
No CE Credit Hours Available | Cost: FREE | Click here to register online
March 8 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Registration is Required. Contact your TNT Sales Executive to register.
The online meeting URL and entry instructions will be relayed upon registration confirmation.
“The New Normal”
Course Description: Throughout the decades, we have witnessed the heating and cooling of the real estate market. In 2023, we’re living in a world shaped by an event unprecedented in modern history: the COVID pandemic. The twists and turns of the last several years have produced new perspectives, lifestyles, and workflows. What used to feel like the routine real estate experience has adapted to digital and virtual systems and the customer base has undergone a generational shift to match. For business success, it’s important to know how to move with the times and understand that change is inevitable. Join us for the 2023 Central Texas Market Update where we’ll explore the current trends of the modern home buying and selling journey, paired with an analysis of the overall health of the economy in relation to the real estate market. Topics will include:
- Inflation in 2023 and how it differs from inflation in the 1980s
- Issues with supply and demand of goods at a global level
- Struggles abroad and their international economic impact
- Mortgage rates: can we expect an updated percentage as the new normal and why?
- An update on housing inventory and new home construction
- Consumer confidence
- Population and job growth in the Austin MSA
Attendees will come away from this Market Update with useful information and presentation content to share with their customers.
Course Instructor: David Tandy, CEO, Texas National Title